http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wow Blogger Award! lol

Are you sitting down??!! I was nominated for my first blog award! Thanks to Gage Taylor at Hautemama of 2 - I now feel like I'm really somebody. You like me, you really like me!



How to play:


1. Thank the person that gave you the award.

2. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered & love reading about!

4. Contact the bloggers & let them know you gave them an award!

Hautemama's Seven!

1. I love high school football and am completely addicted to Friday Night Lights the television show! I have all three seasons on DVD and can't wait for the 4th to come out this month!!!

2. I have always wanted to teach High School American History! Yes High School! I had a great American History teacher my Sophmore year of high school and he made me love history!

3. I really want to move to Florida! If I could just some how work up the guts to do it we would be ok! I know Im a baby still but it is a scary thought to move without my family close...

4. My husband is an amazing singer and he sang to me on our wedding day! I love that guy! We celebrated our sixteenth wedding anniversary in June!

5. I'm addicted to my iphone. Sorry can't help it!

6. I went to high school with UFC fighter Mikey Burnett and he is very very sweet!

7. I was told I would not be able to have a baby without help! We attempted invitro and they retrieved one (yes i said one) egg and I got pregnant the first time! L is truly a miracle baby!!

Now, here's a list of great blogs I've recently found. Tag you're it!

1. Gage @ Hautemama of 2
2. Tanya @
3. Georgie @ Georgie In BA
4. Katie @ Harrison House
5. Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality
6. Robin @ The Stain Family
7. Beth Ann @ Life With Me In Kansas
8. Robin @ Alabama Slacker Mama
9. Lauren @ The House of Fletcher
10. Aubree @ The Southern Family
11. VKT @ Chronicles of a Veteran Kindergarten Teacher
12. Beth @ Unskinny Boppy
13. Jenn @ A Country Girl's Ramblings
14. Melissa @ A Familiar Path

15. Dawn @ Dawns Diversions

No comments:

Post a Comment