http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been a hot one in Oklahoma!

Today seems like spring in Oklahoma since it is just 93 degrees! Ha! For the past month it has been between 100-110 here in Oklahoma so I am enjoying the "spring like" weather!

Football practice started Monday and I am really excited tha L is playing this year! I really don't know how he is doing it! It is hot without football pads and a helmet on! But I keep saying I am going to be freezing in the stands before long and he will be hot out on the field! GO CATOOSA INDIANS 6TH GRADE!



School starts next week and L will be going to middle school this year YIKES! He is pretty excited about it! I'm excited but a little concerned because as we all know school gets a little more difficult and they start dealing with different issues! I'm glad I don't have to do it again! Ha!

Everyone have a great day and ttyl!

~Conni

No comments:

Post a Comment