http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Ten things I want to say to ten different people righ now:

1. Grandpa: I miss you sooo much, it has been really hard since July 5, 2010. It just doesn't seem real... I just want you back so i can talk to you! You have a piece of my heart alwayS and you mean the world to me i miss you more than you will ever know.

2. Sam: Thank you for being my husband you are an amazing husband and Father and I love you! You captured my heart a long time ago!

3. Lane: You will never know how much I love you! You truly are the reason i get up every morning. YOU ARE MY HEART!

4. Patrick: I love you and really wish i could understand what has happened to you in the last few months... I hope you realize soon that this is not the right way to be doing things...

5. Dad: Thank you for always having my safety in the front of your mind.

6. Tracy S.: You will never know that you saved me in 1993.

7. Kristy: You are my sister and best friend and I thank you for just being the beautiful you!

8. Mom: Sometimes I just don't get you but I love you anyway!

9. Pat: Thank you for teaching how to be the woman and mother I am today.

10. Anthony: thank you for the time we had, I cherish it, but I also know that if I had not gone through the heartache of losing you in that fatal accident I would not be where i am today or have the wonderful husband and son I have! Tragedy to Trimph! You were a free spirit and that was a treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment