http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Middle School!

Well today's was L's first day of 6th grade aka Middle school! He was hard to get up as ususal, he was nervous but all in all he did great! We went to the office for a schedule change and then he went on to class when the bell rang! He seems to be quite the little popular guy on campus as everyone was saying Hey Lane whats up! That made me smile with pride!

This sure is a whole lot different from the VERY FIRST day of school when he went to pre-k! He cried, I cried, I drove around town the entire time he was at school because I refused to go home because i just couldn't be that far away and even drove back and peaked in the window like 4 times. Each year has gotten easier for him to go and let go... I see that as each year goes by he is growing up and the time is going by so fast! I am going to cherish this time and laugh at the times to come where I embarass him just by being his mom! I love this kid! He is my heart! Just ask him!

~ Conni

No comments:

Post a Comment