http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nine things about me!

1. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 16 years.
2. I have had alot of heartache and been through alot in my life but going through those things has made me so thankful for the life i live today!
3. I have two amazing son's Patrick and Lane! I would move heaven and earth for them and their safety.
4 I love a good glass of wine!
5. I want to own my own cupcake shop with my sister! (I love cupcakes!)
6. I have a passion for photography and below are two of my favorite pics I have ever taken! (i would love to take your pic too)
7. I had to do invitro fertilization to have Lane. Wow that was an experience!!
8. I love high school football and have Friday Night Fever!
9. My family (every last one of them) means the world to me!




~Conni

No comments:

Post a Comment