http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Monday, May 24, 2010

Wowsah!!!

Wow what a weekend! Friday was Catoosa's high school graduation! It seemed like the last of P's friends graduated and are moving on! It was good to see them all! Leaving the graduation I hurt my ankle again! Almost two years ago I tore all of the ligaments in my left foot,chipped the bone and fractured my ankle, well... It looks like i did it again! GRRRRR!

Anyway, on Saturday I went and had a much needed peiducure and my toes look oh so good! This was my Mother's Day present form P and it was great! Later that evening L and I went out to my sister's for my niece's birthday party! We had a great time!

Yesterday was hard work day! We did yard work all day and it looks fabulous!!!

Now on to the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment