http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Good to bew the Queen; Hometown tour!





Although, my original "hometown" really is Collinsville, Oklahoma I have been a resident of Catoosa for 16 years since me and my husband moved here for a closer commute for his work!

Catoosa, Oklahoma is along the original Route 66 and the one thing that just seems weird and quirky to me is that we are known for this Big Blue Whale that a sweet husband built for his wife many years ago!


Catoosa is an original port city. The port of Catoosa is the largest inland port in America! I live about 7 miles east of Catoosa but still consider myself close! My heart though will always reside in Collinsville, Oklahoma!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on Kelley's Korner! I grew up in the Tulsa area and now my husband and I live about 2 hours south of there in Stigler. Even though I've lived so close all my life, my husband and I JUST visited the Big Blue Whale last summer...something to do. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-I know you!!! You should have highlighted the nudist colony near Molly's Landing....funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your posting on Kelly's blog....I'm from Owasso! I love seeing other Okies and their blogs! Nice to "meet" you neighbor! : )

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete