http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bliss!!


Ok, I am going to break away from the list today!

Last Thursday night was an answer to my prayers! Patrick came home and after a long talk, I think we are better than we have been in a long time! I know Sam and him are! Lane is ecstatic, not just because he is back, but because our relationship is one that even when he does move out again, it will be on good terms.

I know we all have gone through the typical "I'm 18" scenario, but as a parent, it was the hardest tough love I have ever given... But, when I talked to him and told him to come home and that I would never turn my back on him, I think he finally realized that what I have been saying this whole time is true, that I love him unconditionally, and will go to the ends of the earth for him. I may not have given birth to him, but he is straight out of my heart!

On another note, he came home with a trash back of dirty clothes and I have never been so thankful to do his laundry! ha! But I know he is comfortable now, because of course there are socks, shoes, etc. everywhere!

I just love those two stinky, spoiled rotten boys of mine!

~Conni

No comments:

Post a Comment