http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/MomentsinTimeBannercopy.jpg

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HELLO AGAIN!!

Okay, i know i really need to get in the habit of doing this daily just so i can go back and read them myself!

We took Lane to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum on Sunday and he had a great time and so did Sam and I. It is great to spend some one on one time with just one of your kiddos at times!


Two of Patrick's friends were in a car accident and were ran off the road on Monday night so we made a trip to the hospital to make sure they were okay. They will be fine and we are so thankful!

Well girls!!!!!! It is prom time! I know i know i don't have a girl, but I get so excited to see my son take a pretty girl in her pretty dress to prom and act like such a gentleman! He really is a great guy! I know, i am partial because he is my son...

Well, just wanted to post today and say hey! Have a great hump day (wednesday!)!

Conni

No comments:

Post a Comment